https://www.whct.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Chapliancy-Trust-logi-text-2.jpg 0 0 Anne https://www.whct.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Chapliancy-Trust-logi-text-2.jpg Anne2011-12-05 04:00:052017-07-04 00:51:23Statistics
In an average month at Wellington Hospital the 3 (full-time equivalent) chaplains –
- Spend 520 hours on duty
- Make 940 visits to patients
- And 500 visits to family members
- Are on call for 90 nights
- Conduct 180 acts of worship with individuals
- And 16 regular group services
- And 20 room blessings
- And attend 40 deaths
Taken from reports for Jan – Mar 2011.
How can you help?
The Wellington Hospital Chaplaincy Trust is counting on your support to help maintain this service by:
- Volunteering to become a Chaplaincy Assistant involves a selection process and participation in a training program. If you are interested, please phone 3855 999 and ask for a chaplain.
- Making a donation to the Wellington Hospital Chaplaincy Trust helps greatly. Donations $5 or over are tax deductible.
- Leaving a bequest or gift in your will to the Wellington Hospital Chaplaincy Trust supports the work of our dedicated chaplains and assistants.